We are happy to announce Grady Hendrix’ THE SOUTHERN BOOK CLUB’S GUIDE TO SLAYING VAMPIRES hit #14 on the New York Times bestseller list this week!
THE SOUTHERN BOOK CLUB’S GUIDE TO SLAYING VAMPIRES has also hit the bestseller list on the following:
- The Southern Indies bestseller list (#2)
- The Midwest Indies bestseller list (#10)
- The Pacific Northwest Indies bestseller list (#11)
- The Southern California Indies bestseller list (#14)
- Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction list (#14)
- USA Today’s bestseller list (#107)
This ’90s-set horror novel, affectionately described as Steel Magnolias meets Dracula, is about a women’s book club that must do battle with a mysterious newcomer to their small Southern town who turns out to be a vampire. Perfect for murderinos and fans of Stephen King, Hendrix’s book has appeared on multiple “highly anticipated” lists from outlets including the Huffington Post, the A.V. Club, and Popsugar.
Pick up your copy of this bestseller today!